These models are the latest additions to the Climber Line PRW line of watches that focus on improving user friendliness while reducing overall dimensions.
Climber Line is in the PRO TREK product line. This is a model that constantly pushes the boundaries of advanced technology and innovative design.
Based on the PRW-60 model with an exceptionally compact shape by combining the strap link with the case and back cover into a single unit, these new models feature an easy-to-read Arabic numerals dial . The hour, minute, and second hands are designed to be visually pleasing, with a non-glossy dial that reduces glare to help users easily read the needle. The robust bezel is designed in the shape of the device to provide a thorny mechanical appearance suitable for outdoor fashion, while the Dura Soft strap feels fit and comfortable even in low temperature conditions. .
These models come in a choice of two dial colors: classic black or ivory. These are colors that combine with metal styles to create a useful and elegant design.
Functionally, these models have Version 3 triple sensors with high-precision sensors for measuring altitude, temperature, barometric pressure and direction. The solar system provides stable power, while MULTIBAND 6 automatically adjusts time settings based on receiving one of six time calibration signals around the globe. All of this, along with many other factors, make these watches the perfect choice for a variety of everyday outdoor activities and fashion.
- Easy-to-read STN LCD screens
- Triplet sensor (azimuth, altitude / barometric pressure, temperature)
- MULTIBAND 6 (Automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe: Japan (2), China, United States, United Kingdom, Germany.)
- Tough Solar
- Barometric pressure graph
- Atmospheric pressure warning
- Low temperature resistance (-10 ° C / 14 ° F)
- Smart access with intuitive electronic control switch, independent multi-motor drive system of hour, minute and second hands for smoother operation
- Automatically adjusts the needle position
- Composite frame structure enhances durability.
- The needle shift feature automatically moves the needle away from readings for easy reading of altitude, barometric pressure and temperature readings.
- Full auto dual LED light (Neon light for watch face, LED light for LCD screen)