Introducing new colors for EDIFICE’s flagship EQB-1100 Series. A tachymeter bezel creates a sportier design.
Bluetooth® Smartphone Link, a Tough Solar power system that enables charging by exposure to even small amounts of light, and seven-hand chronograph timekeeping, all come packed into a case that is a mere 8.9 mm thin. The octagon bezel contributes to a design that is sporty, yet elegant. The highly scratch-resistant sapphire crystal has a non-reflective coating on its inner surface to enhance readability.
- Accurate Time System: The watch automatically connects with a phone by Bluetooth® four times a day to maintain accurate timekeeping.
- World Time: The dial at 9 o’clock shows the current time in another time zone. This lets you keep track of the current time in two time zones while traveling. You can also use your phone for quick and simple World Time city selection.
- Stopwatch: Memory provides storage of up to 200 lap times, and measurements with an accuracy of up to 1/1000-second can be transferred to your phone.
- Last Lap Differential Indicator: Each time you measure a lap time, the dial at 6 o’clock shows the difference between the current and previous lap.
- Tough Solar: An advanced power system enables charging by exposure to even small amounts of light. Exposure to light charges a battery that can provide energy to power normal operations for five months on a full charge.
- Phone Finder: Long-pressing a watch button causes a tone to sound on your phone (as long as it is within range to receive a Bluetooth® signal).
- Sapphire crystal with non-reflective inside surface coating
- 100-meter water resistance