These models are the latest addition to the PRW Series of Climber Line watches that focus on user-friendly operation while reducing overall size.
The Climber Line is part of the PRO TREK lineup, which is constantly pushing the bounds of advanced technology and innovative designs.
Based on the PRW-60, which integrates the band-case connection and the back cover into a single piece for a much smaller configuration, these new models feature easy-to-read Arabic numeral dials. Hour, minute and second hands are designed for high visibility, a matte dial reduces glare, and depressions in the Arabic numerals are embedded with luminescent material for the ultimate in easy analog readability. The hefty bezel is designed in the form of a gear for a rugged mechanical look that is suitable for outdoor wear, while a Dura Soft band provides a comfortable fit, even in low temperatures.
These models are available in a choice of two face colors: black or classical ivory, colors that combine with the metallic styling to create designs that are practical as well as elegant.
Function-wise, these models feature Triple Sensor Version 3 with highly accurate sensors that perform direction, barometric pressure, temperature, and altitude measurement. A solar power system provides a stable supply of power, while MULTIBAND 6 automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe. All of this and more makes these watches the perfect choice for a wide range of outdoor activities and daily wear as well.
- STN LCD for easy reading
- Triple Sensor (bearing, altitude/barometric pressure, temperature)
- MULTIBAND 6 (Automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe: Japan (2), China, United States, England, Germany.)
- Tough Solar
- Barometric pressure graph
- Barometric pressure alarm
- Low-temperature resistance (−10°C/14°F)
- Smart Access with an intuitive electronic crown switch, and independent multi-motor drive of hour, minute, and second hands for smoother operation
- Auto hand position correction
- Hybrid mount construction improves movement durability.
- Hand shift feature automatically shifts the analog hands away from digital displays during measurement for easy reading of altitude, barometric pressure, and temperature readings.
- Full auto double LED light (Neon Illuminator for the face, LED light for the LCD)
Limited Edition Colorway! The WSD-F20 smart outdoor watch with Wear OS by Google gives you the freedom to try anything, making the most of your active life. In addition to the unique outdoor specifications of PRO TREK including compass, and miniature built-in sensors for measuring altitude and atmospheric pressure, advanced GPS functionality accurately senses natural phenomena and displays current location on a full-color map. Premium model features metal outer bezels, high polish engraved buttons, metal clasp, and additional applications to support users in a wide range of outdoor activities.
- Wear OS by Google
- 50 Meter Water Resistant*1
- Military Standard MIL-STD-810G
Note : Delivery Time 30 to 60 Days and Advance Booking through Bank Transfer. For More Information Please Contact Us.